Types of personal data
Votendo can collect and process the following personal data:
- Party belonging
- E-mail address
- Telephone number (landline and/or mobile phone)
Votendo refuses to accept and you agree not to provide Votendo with any other sensitive personal data (as defined in the GDPR).
Votendo also automatically collects anonymous information regarding your use of the Application. As such, Votendo shall (for example) automatically log which sections of the Application you visit, which web browser you use, etc. We cannot identify you through this data, but it allows Votendo to draw up statistics regarding the use of the Application.
Methods of personal data collection:
The personal data is collected in the context of:
- Creation of administrator account
- Creation of delegate account
All personal data, collected by Votendo, are thus expressly and voluntarily provided by you.
Use of personal data
Votendo can use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Creation of an account and the invitaion thereof
- Email used as login name
- Providing support/assistance (e.g. in case of problems)
Processing takes place on the following legal grounds, as the case may be:
- You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes
- Processing is necessary for the performance of the agreement with Votendo or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into an agreement
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Votendo is subject
- Processing is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or of another natural person
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Votendo shall not disclose your personal data to third parties, unless it is necessary in the context of performing the agreement and optimisation thereof (including but not limited to database management, invoice and payment processing for Votendo). In this respect, your personal data may be disclosed to payment providers, software providers, cloud partner, service providers.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is however possible that Votendo discloses your personal data:
- To the competent authorities (i) if Votendo is obliged to do so under the law or under legal or future legal proceedings and (ii) to safeguard and defend our rights
- If Votendo, or the majority of its assets, are taken over by a third party, in which case your personal data – which Votendo has collected – shall be one of the transferred assets
In all other cases, Votendo will not sell, hire out or pass on your personal data to third parties, except when it (i) has obtained your permission to this end and (ii) has completed a data processing agreement with the third party in question, which contains the necessary guarantees regarding confidentiality and privacy compliance of your personal data.
Storage of personal data
Your privacy rights
In light of the processing of your personal data, you enjoy the following privacy rights:
- Right of access to your personal data
- Right to rectification, completion or update of your personal data
- Right to delete your personal data ('right to be forgotten'). (Votendo wishes to point out that in this context the Application services will no longer be accessible and/or can no longer be provided if you delete resp. request deletion of certain required personal data except first name and last name that wil be still displayed in summaries of the meetings held in the past)
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data
- Right to transferability of your personal data
- Right to object to/oppose the processing of your personal data
If you wish to invoke your privacy rights please contact email@example.com or complete the form for exercising your privacy rights and deliver it to Votendo by email or post: In principle, you can exercise these rights free of charge via the above-mentioned form. In addition, you can always, via your personal account, update, modify and/or verify your personal data, which you were required to submit when creating your account. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters or information about the goods and services of Votendo, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" button underneath each of the Votendo emails.
Security of personal data
Votendo undertakes to take reasonable, physical, technological and organisational precautions in order to avoid (i) unauthorised access to your personal information, and (ii) loss, abuse or alteration of your personal data.
Notwithstanding Votendo’s security policy, the checks it carries out and the actions it proposes in this context, an infallible level of security can never be guaranteed. Since no method of transmission of information over the internet, or any method of electronic storage is 100% secure, Votendo is, in this context, not in a position to guarantee absolute security.
The Application may potentially contain hyperlinks to other websites. When you click on one of these links, you may be redirected to another website or internet source that could collect information about you through cookies or other technologies. Votendo does not bear any responsibility, liability or control authority over these other websites or internet resources, nor about their collection, use and disclosure of your personal data. You must check the privacy Declarations of these other websites and internet sources in order to be able to judge whether they act in accordance with the Privacy Legislation.